Saturday, January 31, 2009

Finally getting closer to Spring...and I finally have the Wii and Wii fit!  Its so much fun to work out now.  lol I actually enjoy doing the Wii fit for an hour.  There are some great games out htere for the kids and we all have fun with it on game night.  I am hoping to keep up with my blog and find some more blogs that i can follow as well as update my facebook group on a consistant basis and start to really work on some of my cards that I have been neglecting for so long.  Its a lazy Saturday and I am sure the rest of the weekend will remain the same, nice and quiet except for the kids yelling and playing.  Thank god bedtime is not that far off...

1 comment:

Sue from Oregon said...

Thanks for following my blog! I got a Wii for my grown kids and now I want one LOL! I need the Wii fit for sure!